- Abstract submission deadline is .
- Abstract submission is free.
- An example abstract template can be downloaded here: biophysics2019_abstract_template
- All abstracts submitted for presentation must represent scientific research that cannot be perceived as marketing a specific company or product.
- Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- Each abstract will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee, and decisions to accept or reject abstracts rest with this committee.
Revisions and Withdrawals
Attendees who submit abstracts may make revisions to the content of their abstract or withdraw their abstract until 10 January 2019. Requests for withdrawals must be received in writing by the Organising Committee, email@example.com. Please include the presenting author’s full name and abstract title.
The Organising Committee will email Presenting Authors only. It is important that a valid and current email address for the Presenting Author be entered during the abstract submission process. Once an abstract is received by the Organising Committee all subsequent notifications will be sent to the Presenting Author by email. Notifications will not be sent to the other authors. The Presenting Author holds the responsibility of notifying all authors on the abstract of the scheduling.
- Exact poster board size will be announced soon. Typeface should be large enough to be read comfortably by interested attendees from distances of 4-5 feet (1.5 m).
- Mount graphs, micrographs, descriptive legends, etc. on stiff poster board so that they will remain in place when attached to display boards. A few large boards are better than many small ones, and will be easier to mount.
- Illustrations should be made in advance of the meeting. Matte finish on micrographs and other photographic reproductions provides better visibility due to reduction of glare from lights.
- Display a copy of your abstract. You may also tack several copies of your abstract to the poster board to give to viewers.
- Authors are expected to bring their own pushpins, thumbtacks, presstick or velcro for mounting poster materials.
instruct-ERIC will be sponsoring a cash prize of R1500 for the most outstanding poster.