Selected reviews and lectures from this course will now be published in a special issue of the journal Biophysical Reviews, the official journal of IUPAB, and published by Springer-Nature.
A Special Issue normally comprises 20-30 articles (including an Editorial). Invited contributors can submit:
- full reviews (10,000 words + ref),
- short reviews (4,000 words + refs), or
- letters (about 1000 words + ref).
Please upload your MS Word article directly into the Springer-Nature website and select our Special Issue. There are no page charges and the use of color figures and tables is encouraged. Authors (particularly from NIH) may want to purchase the copyright of their manuscripts, but otherwise, articles can be distributed at no cost to the author through the Springer-Nature “SharedIt” mechanism.
Instructions for authors can be found here: https://www.springer.com/life+sciences/biochemistry+%26+biophysics/journal/12551?detailsPage=pltci_1060326
We will accept articles in all categories. Articles will be reviewed, corrected, and then published. Please refer to the BREV journal for details. Editors for this Special Issue are:
- Trevor Sewell (University of Cape Town),
- Wolf-Dieter Schubert (University of Pretoria),
- Abidemi Paul Kappo (University of Zululand),
- Frances Separovic (University of Melbourne), and
- Jeremy Woodward (University of Cape Town).